17th Dutch Life Sciences conference: Breaking barriers for our future!
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the world in many ways. The life sciences sector arranged next-generation scientific advances and broke barriers to fight back against this disease. Which of the positive side effects should we try to foster and which barriers need to broken to be ready for our future.
- The Nagoya protocol: its impact on research and development in life sciences
- Advanced biopharmaceutical manufacturing
- Medical devices to respond to urgent needs
- Breakthrough technologies in life sciences
- Human Microbiome: Novel therapeutic strategies and market developments
- Cell- and gene based therapeutics
The Venture Challenge award for the best startup company will be announced and young companies pitch their venture at the Investors forum.
The Dutch Life Sciences conference hopes to meet you all in person on 25 November 2021 in Leiden. Secure your ticket for this conference and register now!
More information via www.dutchlifesciences.com
Source: Dutch Life Sciences conference