Our Advisory Committee was able to create a very inspiring and dynamic programme for the 15th Dutch Life Sciences conference. Many speakers are already confirmed!
Developments in the following fields will be addressed in various parallel sessions;
- Biomedical imaging – impact for patients
- From R&D to commercialization
- Personalized healthcare in oncology
- IPO, M&A – the do´s and don´ts
- Cannabis applied in pharma and food
- Digitization – accelerating change in healthcare
The Venture Challenge award for the best startup company will be announced and young companies pitch their venture at the Investors forum.
Book your ticket before September 1st to save € 100,- on your registration fee.
We hope to welcome you in CORPUS on November 28!
28 november 2019 t/m 28 november 2019
CORPUS | Willem Einthovenstraat 1, 2342 BH Oegstgeest
08:00 - 17:00