AI for Health GOING GLOBAL | Health~Holland Digital Meet-up
Do you use Artificial Intelligence to improve healthcare? Are you looking for international partnerships and/or clients to implement your solution? Would you like to make sure your company is well prepared? And would you like to provide input on future support programmes and events?
Health~Holland, NL AI Coalition, Dutch Digital Delta, and Task Force Health Care invite you to join our Digital Meet-up on June 23th 2021 from 9:30 – 11:00.
What to expect?
- Inspiration – Learn from fellow AI for Health companies that are already active abroad. They are happy to share their international journey and valuable lessons learned with you.
- Information – Learn what support is already available that will help you to boost your international journey.
- Co-Create – Provide your input on the Health for AI International Strategy and World Summit AI in Amsterdam this fall. Your participation gives you the opportunity to influence what kind of activities should be organized to boost your projects and business abroad.
- Virtual Networking – Meet & greet with fellow AI for health companies and ecosystem partners. You are welcome to join us on REMO, a user-friendly virtual platform with multiple networking rooms.
- Read a more detailed programme here
After this digital meet-up, you will have strengthened your…
- Knowledge of international opportunities and becoming active internationally.
- Knowledge of available support and upcoming activities.
- Network of fellow Dutch organisations and companies active in the AI for Health space.
Please sign up here. This is free of charge.