November 11 & 12 | Virtual Edition
TFHC invites you to join the fifth edition of the World of Health Care. This virtual platform provides you with inspirational dialogue and multiple networking moments. Expect inspiring expert sessions, panel discussion, live round table talks and 1-on-1 matchmaking.
INTERACT WITH INTERNATIONAL LSH STAKEHOLDERS
Numerous healthcare decision-makers from 15+ countries will share their experiences. Live from, for example, Brazil, China, Kenya, Saudi Arabia, Sweden and the United States and many more. TFHC has already announced whom you can meet. Many more delegates will follow. TFHC sincerely hopes that they can meet you virtually during the World of Health Care.
What’s it all about? You will have the opportunity to build-your-own programme based upon your thematic and geographic scope of interest. This year TFHC will focus on the Future of Health Care, in times of COVID-19 ánd beyond, within 3 tracks:
- Healthy ageing & senior care
- Digital transformations, smart systems & hospitals
- Network care, the right care at the right place & time
HOW TO NETWORK DURING THE PANDEMIC?
- Get updated and learn about current developments in your target market (including crucial do’s & don’ts) via expert talks at the Health~Holland Digital meet-ups.
- Present your showcase to the world on digital NL Health~Holland Pavilions.
- Network and start a conversation with LSH international professionals during the World of Health Care 2020.
This virtual platform provides you with inspirational dialogue and multiple networking moments. Expect inspiring expert sessions, panel discussion, live round table talks and 1-on-1 matchmaking. With the shift to online, location is no longer a barrier. Cross-border opportunities can occur from your home office: