[PLEASE NOTE! Not yet confirmed] Task Force Health Care, RVO.nl and the Netherlands Embassy in Belgium organize a digital/hybrid NL Lounge at the Health & Care medical trade fair in Ghent. The Health & Care is the most important medical trade fair and networking event in Belgium, with 200 exhibitors and 4,500 healthcare professionals from hospitals, care centres, mental healthcare facilities, homecare and government.
Whether a hybrid (digital and physical) presence will be possible depends on local and Dutch regulations and guidelines. For this reason, a digital presence will be the starting point and if possible as well as desired by participants, a physical presence is possible.
What to expect?
- Digital Kick-off with Belgian stakeholders to update you on current developments, challenges & opportunities in the Belgian health sector;
- Your company profile and solution included on a tailored Health~Holland website This digital showcase presents the Dutch LSH sector in an inspiring and innovative way, including the unique profiles of the participants, highlighting your solutions. The website is specifically targeted towards French counterparts/visitors and will be available in French and Dutch. The website includes a contact form through which possible French counterparts can request digital appointments with the Dutch participants;
- Small scale roundtables on specific themes that allow you to discuss the current challenges and pitch your corresponding solutions towards Belgian stakeholders.
The themes are based on the profiles of the Dutch participants;
- Support from and representation by TFHC, RVO.nl and the Netherlands Embassy in Belgium. Your organization is part of a public-private activity in which TFHC and the Dutch government provides support and contributes to your reputation and credibility;
- Interactive and informal knowledge sharing between Dutch organizations interested and/or active in Belgium: exchange experiences and lessons learned;
- Collective matchmaking during several (digital) events and webinars.
This digital/hybrid pavilion at the Health & Care is relevant for Dutch companies and knowledge institutes active in the LSH sector who want to explore, enter or strengthen current activities in the Belgian health care sector. In particular for those in the following fields:
- eHealth and Value-Based Healthcare: Products and services within the domains of information- & communication technologies which contribute to the safety, efficiency, effectiveness and digitalisation of the healthcare sector.
- Mobility & Vitality: Products and services in the field of prevention, rehabilitation, elderly care and home care.
- Medical Devices and appliances: Products, devices, disposables and equipment within the healthcare sector.
Participants fee: EUR 750 – 1000 excl. VAT. PLEASE NOTE! That the participant’s fee is partially based on the financial support of the government. In case this financial support is not available, the participation fee will be higher.
With a pre-registration, you will receive all updates about this event. You are not committed to any formal registration. If you want more information about this event please contact Guido Danen for more information about this event
- Guido Danen, Programme Manager TFHC Europe
- E Guido.firstname.lastname@example.org
- T 06 53 93 59 64