COLOMBIA | HEALTH~HOLLAND DIGITAL RECONNECT
What are the latest developments in Colombia’s Life Sciences & Health sector? How can Dutch solutions respond to these challenges? Are you eager to learn how the Topsector LSH and Dutch government can (re-)connect you with key stakeholders?
Then please sign up for this (free) Digital reconnect which will be on 25 November 2021, from 15:30 – 17:00h. (CET).
What to expect
- A country update addressing the current situation in Colombia with regard to the LSH sector its opportunities, challenges and the long term perspective.
- Moving Forward, co-creating the Colombian-Dutch LSH-agenda: presenting and discussing our upcoming activities and our future programme for Colombia.
- Your participation gives you the opportunity to influence what kind of activities should be organized to boost your business in Colombia.
- A more detailed programme will be made available soon.
Did you know?
- Colombia is Latin America’s fastest-growing and most stable economy, with services being provided by both public and private hospitals;
- Healthcare spending in Colombia is expected to reach US$28 billion by 2023;
- The COVID-19 pandemic has led to several additions at the top of the Colombian agenda: pharmaceutical security, advanced therapies (drugs and medical devices) and bioproducts, which could offer opportunities for collaboration.
- Colombia is increasingly investing in its health sector, resulting in increased purchasing of innovative medical solutions in the public sector related to prevention, screening, treatment, telemedicine and value-based healthcare.
After this Digital meet-up, you will have strengthened your…
- ..knowledge of the latest developments and LSH-opportunities in Colombia.
- ..marketing strategy for 2022 through the Colombian-Dutch LSH-agenda.
- ..network of fellow Dutch innovators and entrepreneurs active in Colombia.
Register here. This is free of charge.*
*This digital reconnect session is powered by Health~Holland and organized by Task Force Health Care.
Datum: 25 november 2021
Tijd: 15:30 - 17:00
Programma: Bekijk programma
Website: Bezoek de website