Do you want to find out how COVID-19 has influenced the long term opportunities in the Life Sciences & Health sector in your specific target market(s)? Would you like to provide input on future activities to be organised in your target countries? Are you eager to learn how you can leverage on the Topsector LSH and Dutch government to reconnect with key stakeholders?
Restarting international relations
The Topsector LSH and Task Force Health Care are re-engaging with international healthcare sectors and markets. To kickstart this process a series of digital meet-ups will be organised to provide you with the latest insights in international LSH-market dynamics post-COVID and offer you the opportunity to share your suggestions on the types of activities we should organise to (re-)connect you to your international target groups. The following markets will be covered:
- Health~Holland digital meet-up ‘United States’
- Health~Holland digital meet-up ‘India’
- Health~Holland digital meet-up ‘United Kingdom’
- Health~Holland digital meet-up ‘Gulf Region’
- Health~Holland digital meet-up ‘Colombia’
- Health~Holland digital meet-up ‘China’
- Health~Holland digital meet-up ‘France’
- Health~Holland digital meet-up ‘ASEAN’
- Health~Holland digital meet-up ‘East-Africa’
- Health~Holland digital meet-up ‘Nordics’
- Health~Holland digital meet-up ‘Germany’
The way forward: agenda 2020-2021
These meet-ups are the starting point to build long term programmes on the Health~Holland priority markets. Your participation gives you the opportunity to influence the design of programmes, agenda of activities and instruments for priority markets in 2020-2021.
- More details coming soon
After this Digital meet-up, you have strengthened your…
- ..knowledge on long term international LSH-opportunities in specific markets
- ..entry strategy/sales & marketing strategy in 2020-2021 through the Health~Holland International agenda
- ..network of fellow Dutch innovators and entrepreneurs and international key opinion leaders in LSH in your target market(s)
- ..approach to develop projects and/or sustainable business relationships in your target market(s)
Pre-register here. These events are free of charge.