On 15-16 April 2021, the 8th edition of Innovation for Health takes place as a hybrid edition. Innovation for Health is the meeting place where over 900 bright minds from across Health and Life Sciences come together to shape the future of healthcare.
The theme of this year’s conference is immunology, a topic that, because of the COVID-19 pandemic, has never been more relevant. With an energizing programme, they bring over 40 top-notch speakers to the stage, display high impact innovations, highlight best practices, and demonstrate inspiring developments in healthcare. Inspiring, interacting, and networking are at the heart of the conference. Innovation for Health is the leading conference for key players in Health & Life Sciences.
How amazing is it that this year you can attend the leading conference for key players in Health and Life Sciences from the safety and convenience of your own (home)office? They look forward to welcoming you at the online edition of Innovation for Health 2021. So, what does the online edition have to offer you? Let’s take a look:
- Join from wherever you are!
- Expand your network and connect with over 900 key players in Health & Life Sciences in the online and interactive meeting hub or various networking carrousels.
- Pre-schedule one-on-one meetings with other participants, investors, exhibitors and sponsors on 16 April.
- Enjoy from live-streamed and pre-recorded content of over 40 inspiring speakers, such as Marion Koopmans, Ron Fouchier, Willem Mulder, Ronald Plasterk, Damya Laoui, Yvette van Kooyk and many more.
- Get access to on-demand start-up and scale-up pitches and vote for who you want to win the AXON Innovation for Health Award.
- ‘Stroll’ through the virtual exhibition floor and meet with exhibitors on both conference days.
- Visit the Virtual Academic Innovation Presentations on 16 April.
Almost 400 Life Sciences & Health companies and healthcare organizations are located in Rotterdam. Did you know that Rotterdam therefore has one of the most prestigious Life Sciences & Health networks in The Netherlands? Meet a few of these companies in the LSH010 street:
Did you get inspired? Register today and reserve your virtual ticket. Do you want to take a sneak peek at the keynotes, sessions and panel discussion overview? The preliminary programme is now available on the website! Discover it here.
Click here for more information and to register.