Are you looking to learn more about the latest Life Sciences & Health (LSH) market trends in Japan? Would you like to provide input on future activities related to Japan? And would you like to learn how you can leverage on the Topsector LSH and Dutch government?
Then please sign up for this (free) Digital meet-up on June 17 (10.00 – 11.30h CET).
What to expect?
- A country update – Main developments, opportunities, challenges and long term perspective in Japan with special attention for Biotechnology & Pharmacy, Digitalisation, and Healthy Ageing & Senior Care
- The way forward – Provide you input on the NL Health~Holland strategy to grow Japan – Netherlands cooperation. Your participation gives you the opportunity to influence what kind of activities should be organized to boost your projects and business in Japan.
- Networking – We know how valuable small group and one-on-one interaction is, so have built an online platform for it. You are welcome to join us on REMO, a user-friendly virtual platform with multiple meeting rooms.
After this digital meet-up, you will have strengthened your…
- knowledge of the latest developments and opportunities in Japan
- knowledge of available support and upcoming activities towards Japan
- network of fellow Dutch organisations and companies active in Japan
About the organizers
This webinar is powered by Health~Holland and organized by Task Force Health Care in cooperation with the Economic Diplomacy Network in Japan.