Southeast Asia | Health~Holland Digital Reconnect
What are the latest developments in the Life Sciences & Health Sector of Southeast Asia? How can Dutch solutions address these challenges? Are you eager to learn how the Topsector LSH and Dutch government can (re-)connect you with key stakeholders? Please sign up here for this (free) Digital meet-up.
What to expect?
- Regional updates addressing the current developments in Southeast Asia (ASEAN), including Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand with regard to the LSH sector its opportunities, challenges and long term perspective.
- These updates will be followed by an interactive discussion to co-create the ASEAN-Dutch LSH-agenda: presenting and discussing our upcoming activities and our future programme for Southeast Asia. Your participation gives you the opportunity to influence what kind of activities should be organized to boost your business in Southeast Asia.
- View a more detailed programme, click here.
Did you know?
- Southeast Asia will have the 3rd largest population by 2030
- The public healthcare expenditure from the six largest nations in Southeast Asia is US $740 billion
- Southeast Asia is a hotbed of innovation; the region has largely avoided the technical debt and legacy systems issues that plague some developed health systems
- The region is interested in the right solutions; regulated, with evidence and battle-tested in developed markets like the Netherlands
- Many of the countries are beginning to see a rise in their aging population
After this Digital meet-up, you will have strengthened your…
- ..knowledge on LSH-opportunities in Southeast Asia
- ..marketing strategy for 2021-2022 through the ASEAN-Dutch LSH-agenda
- ..network of fellow Dutch innovators and entrepreneurs active in Southeast Asia
Register here. This event is FREE of charge.