Trade mission eHealth India - 28 nov. t/m 2 dec. 2022
From the 28th of November until the 2nd of December 2022 Dutch companies are invited to join the Trade mission eHealth India and meet new business partners in eHealth in Bangalore, Chennai and New Delhi, India. Active in (digital) healthcare?
Join this trade mission and explore all your market opportunities.
For more information: see the information leaflet.
WHAT MAKES INDIA INTERESTING?
Healthcare is one of the largest economic sectors in India and healthcare spending is likely to rise to $372 billion this year. The Indian government is trying to make healthcare more accessible and affordable. This is possible, for example, with the National Digital Health Mission and the ‘Ayushman Bharat’ system, which provides India with national health insurance.
This mission is interesting for:
- Dutch companies (start-ups, scale-ups, SMEs and corporates) active in digital healthcare.
- Knowledge institutions that work on or are involved in the development and application of new technologies for digital healthcare.
The sector is expanding due to the growing population and middle class, more and more lifestyle diseases, and the rapid increase of new technologies in healthcare. This offers opportunities for Dutch entrepreneurs. There are already several public-private partnerships that improve cooperation between the Netherlands and India in the field of digital healthcare.
This trade mission is intended for entrepreneurs who offer solutions in the areas of:
- Data infrastructure:
- data management in healthcare, patient data storage and online information exchange.
- IT systems for hospitals and/or services and systems that improve administrative and management processes in healthcare.
- E-health applications:
- interaction between patient and healthcare providers (incl. e-health applications).
- mobile devices that measure and monitor health indicators (wearables)
- online diagnoses and tele-health solutions. Medical devices Devices and tools for medical care, research and treatment using IT solution Data-driven solutions for disease and health data: Artificial Intelligence (AI), machine learning and data analytics.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The mission takes place in 3 cities: New Delhi, Chennai & Bangalore. You can expect the following parts
- Visits to Indian companies, private and public hospitals, national and local government parties, knowledge institutions and innovation centers.
- Collective matchmaking during network meetings.
- Receptions and trade dinners. Informative sharing sessions, such as seminars, workshops or round table discussions with for instance CEOs or buyers of private hospitals.
COSTS & PRACTICALITIES
Participation costs € 500 excluding VAT per company. The price includes participation in the collective programme components and collective local transport. The travel and accommodation costs are for your own account. A maximum of 12 companies can participate in this mission. Depending on any (local) COVID restrictions, the maximum number of participants may change.
Registration is open so if you would like to be part of the Dutch LSH delegation, please register before 14th of October 2022. You can sign up via this link.
If you have any questions about this trade mission, please contact Guido Jacobs at +31 (0)6-41614640 or alternatively at email@example.com.
Bron: Handelsmissie digital health India
Datum: 30 september 2022