UAE | Health Mission Dubai Expo
From 23 – 25 January 2022 the Netherlands Consulate in Dubai, RVO.nl and the Task Force Health Care (TFHC) will organize a health mission to the Dubai Expo 2020 and Arab Health. Dubai is hosting the World Expo 2020 which is running from October 2021 until March 2022. During the Health & Wellness Week, the Expo run’s simultaneous with the Arab Health Exhibition and will host multiple healthcare events. To utilize all the networking possibilities, the NL Pavilion of the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs at the Dubai Expo will be at our disposal.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of the most organized and fastest-growing healthcare markets in the region. With a vision to develop a world-class health care infrastructure, the UAE government is expanding and upgrading the healthcare system extensively so that it corresponds to international standards.
What to expect?
The health mission will provide excellent opportunities to meet new relevant business contacts and to learn more about the UAE Life Sciences & Health sector. You can expect the following program components during the mission :
- Workshop and Introduction on the UAE LSH sector & market at the Dubai Expo;
- Collective visits to relevant LSH stakeholders in the UAE; such as public -and private hospitals, Ministry of Public Health, local health authorities and the Arab Health etc.
- Entrance to the Dubai Expo 2020;
- Networking and seminars during the Dubai Expo Health & Wellness Week;
- Dutch Trade reception where you can meet and invite (new) local business contacts and key LSH stakeholders;
- Knowledge sharing and possible cooperation with participants within the Dutch LSH Delegation;
Who should join?
The health mission is relevant for Dutch companies and knowledge institutes active in the LSH sector who want to enter or explore the UAE Life Sciences & Health market. In particular for those in the following fields:
- Medical Devices and appliances: Products, devices, disposables and equipment within the healthcare sector.
- Hospital Build, design and equipment: Products and services concerning the design, building, furnishing, equipping, operations and maintenance of hospitals and clinics.
- eHealth: Products and services within the domains of information- & communication technologies that contribute to the efficiency, effectiveness and digitalisation of the healthcare sector.
- Mobility & Vitality: Products and services in the field of prevention, rehabilitation, elderly care and home care.
- Health Development/Knowledge/Education: Products and services within the domains of education, training, consultancy and advisory services to optimise care capacity.
Note: In favour of the scope and quality of the mission, we reserve the right to accept or decline participants who do not belong to the relevant target group for this mission.
The participation fee for TFHC partners is € 750,- excl. VAT and € 950,- excl. VAT for Non-TFHC partners. Costs for travel, visa, accommodation, meals, translators, individual transportation and VAT are not included in the participation fee. A 50% discount will apply for the second participant from the same organization. If you want to be a part of the Dutch LSH Trade mission to UAE please register before 10 December by filling out the:
Source: Task Force Health Care