Reconnecting with the LSH sector
Are you looking to learn how COVID-19 has influenced long term opportunities in the United Kingdoms’ Life Sciences & Health sector? Would you like to learn how you can leverage on the Topsector LSH and Dutch government to reconnect with key stakeholders and would you like to provide input on the international agenda? Then please sign up for this Digital meet-up on September 9th and 10th 2020.
What to expect?
Experts representing NHS and Academic Health Science Networks in the UK health system will share the latest insights on the impact of COVID-19 on investment and opportunity in the UK health system.
- The influence of COVID-19 on the NHS Long Term Plan/development of health services In the UK: Presentation by the Department for International Trade on the development of UK health services post COVID-19.
- Doing business with NHS post-COVID, a supplier perspective: Presentation of David Parry, CEO of SEHTA*, on the ‘new normal’-post-COVID.
- Moving Forward, co-creating the UK-NL LSH-agenda: Interactive session on activities and government support and instruments to build the Dutch-UK relationship.
After this Digital meet-up, you will have strengthened your…
- ..knowledge on long term LSH-opportunities in the UK
- ..entry strategy/sales & marketing strategy in 2020-2021 through the UK-NL LSH-agenda
- ..network of fellow Dutch innovators and entrepreneurs and UK key opinion leaders in LSH
- ..approach to develop projects and/or sustainable business relationships in the UK