USA | Life Sciences & Health Mission California
Do you want to do business in California? Then join us for the economic mission, which will take place on 5 – 10 September 2022. This mission offers Dutch SMEs, startups, and scale-ups active in the LSH sector ample opportunity to network, get to know the local market, and make contact with potential business partners and/or clients. For more information, the programm and to sign up for this Economic Mission, please take a look at the event page on the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) website.
What makes California interesting?
California is the largest state in the United States (US) with a population of 39.5 million and a gross domestic product of US$3.35 trillion. The metropolitan regions of Los Angeles and San Francisco – including Silicon Valley – are home to 40 million and 18 million people, respectively. These regions are the beating economic heart of California for technological innovation, medtech and digital health, mobility, start-ups and investments.
- Gain insight into promising projects within the mentioned sectors.
- Come into close contact with inspiring companies and institutions during collective visits in California.
- Meet potential business associates.
- Meet Dutch entrepreneurs who are active on the American West Coast and who share their experiences with you.
- Conduct business conversations during seminars and collective visits.
- Gain knowledge through network conversations with relevant companies and government agencies.
- Get to know new partners through network events in the presence of the ministers. Based on your profile, The Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) invite relevant network parties to these events.
The following themes will be discussed during the mission.
- Digital healthcare;
- Medical technology in institutions and in the personal living environment;
- Integrated care solutions;
- Research, education and applications in patient care;
- Product development.
Read more about the chances in the sector Life Sciences & Health on the website of the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO).
Sign up to participate. The closing date for registration is 1 July 2022. A maximum of 2 people can participate per organization. The official languages are Dutch and English. RVO considers it important that the companies and knowledge institutions that participate fall within the aforementioned structure and substantive focus of the mission. Registration therefore does not automatically mean participation in the mission.
Participation costs € 950 per organization (maximum 2 people). The service package includes:
- Participation in the collective program components;
- Collective network conversations;
- Trade reception / trade dinner;
- Networking events;
- Local support by the organization;
- Local transport as stated in the mission program.
- Travel and accommodation costs are for your own account.
Please sign up as soon as possible for this very interesting mission via the website of the Dutch Enterprise Agency (RVO).
After registration, the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) will inform you in good time about travel and accommodation.