Together with Invest in Holland and Health Holland we extend this invitation to a Life Sciences & Health special at our Thursday Gathering on December 12th 2019, 17:00–20:00.
Expect inspiring break-out sessions by key players and executives of leading life sciences companies and public-private partnerships, such as:
- Anant Murthy, Vice President and General Manager Benelux, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Marika Murto, General Manager Netherlands, Amgen
- Angus Livingstone, Valorization Director, Oncode
- Janny van den Eijnden, Director, hDMT (Institute for human organ and Disease Model Technologies)
- Paula Gomes, Global Head Active Medical Devices, BSI Group
Learn more about the program >
International Dutch Life Sciences Awards 2019
On top of that, the first International Dutch Life Sciences Awards 2019 will be presented on the best new, established and patient-centered companies. The event will have a festive ending with drinks and bites, where the Life Sciences & Health community can connect and share insights.
Make sure you do not miss this event and register for free now to secure your place!
Date: 12 December 2019
Entrance: Free (drinks and snacks included)
Venture Café is located on the 4th floor of the Groot Handelsgebouw, next to Rotterdam Central Station.
The address is:
Stichting Venture Café Nederland
Stationsplein 45, A4.004
3013 AK Rotterdam
Looking forward to see you then!
Bron: Rotterdam Venture Café
Datum: 3 december 2019