The ScaleUp Dashboard 2019 is live
Outcomes of the research conducted by the Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship from #Rotterdam:
- The increase in fast-growing companies in the Netherlands has more than halved in the past year. Whereas the number of fast-growing companies increased by 18 percent on an annual basis, the number of fast-growing companies increased by 7 percent in the past year to 2,880 fast-growing companies in the Netherlands at the end of 2018.
- The number of startups growing into a fast-growing company has decreased for the first time in years (by 1.8 percent).
- Nearly two thirds of the Dutch fast-growing companies lose the fast growth after the first growth spurt.
- The number of fast-growing companies with at least one female entrepreneur has decreased – despite a strong increase in previous years – for the first time in years.
- Amsterdam again has the highest number of fast-growing companies, followed by Rotterdam. Eindhoven is characterized by the largest percentage increase in the number of fast-growing companies compared to the previous year (+ 30%).
Below you will find a copy of the ScaleUp Dashboard 2019.
Bron: ScaleUp Dashboard 2019